Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

321 - 340 of 379 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
My Setup. 4-Channel is going in this weekend hopefully. :)

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts
love that HU, cant wait to get my hands on one! btw we (well i) cant see the rest of your sig! the female posted in it is enough to see but i would like to see the bottom text which i only see a cm of lol

·
Registered
36 Posts
That's me. Haha and I can see all of my signature
..hmmm it says 2007 Ultra Silver Metallic 2-door Coupe.STOCK.
Co-Pilot of a 2003 Competition Orange Svt Focus, in love with it.

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
Yup, false advertising on the Focus though!! lol, jp. Is that your boys car or something?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Yes, his warm weather car so she's put away. His winter beater is a black focus sedan.

---------- Post added at 03:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 PM ----------

Here they are:love:

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
:sick::sick::sick:

---------- Post added at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 PM ----------

:laugh::toung:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Haha that's what he says about my car :p

---------- Post added at 03:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 PM ----------

I love Focus SVT's though. Wanted a yellow SS but insurance was too high with my driving record :noworry:

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
Well, your car is stock so it's understandable. You look young enough that you have time to save for a nice car down the road, keep that in mind!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Oh so my car's not nice? Thanksss! Haha jk
I'm not that young. Haha. Don't plan on getting a new car til I become a teacher in 1-2 years. I would love a lowered blue G8

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
G8 v8 of course right?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Nahhh v6, well duh v8. What would be the point of getting one unless it's a V8?! My chances of getting pulled over would quadruple. I try to race people in my stock cobalt....I'd own people in a V8 G8 haha

·
Registered
583 Posts
Kinda makes sense I just grew up with the culture of cars with close trunk has to be with sealed and open trunk goes with ported lol idk every stereo/system guys I've ever known have tell me the exact same thing :p now when I sell or recommend something I say the same thing hahahaha

(Monkey sees, monkey does :nuts: )

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Haha. There's a lot of science that goes into it really. To much air movement isn't good for a sub and to little isn't either. That's why when they recommend box sizes they are different for sealed and ported for all subs. A perfect setup would have to take the trunk space into consideration as well.

I'm rambling lol

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
36 Posts
A sealed box is usually when one has limited space. Also no matter the frequency the music will sound crisp. Ported boxes can be used when you're working with large spaces. If someone is competing with their sound system they would want ported over sealed because they are louder but as the Hz increases the sound clarity drastically decreases. Its at about 32-35 Hz that a ported box would be loud enough and still crisp.

321 - 340 of 379 Posts