Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

21 - 40 of 1018 Posts

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Looking good shanks. Why do you have a shift light though if your automatic? I never understood that.

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
that small thing below your A/F gauge is a radar? Hmm... odd lol

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Oh lmao

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
i really want to do the whole custom ebrake with the boot and handle and all that
but i myself don't have a dremel nor know what im doing if cutting and all that is needed

·
Registered
360 Posts
i really want to do the whole custom ebrake with the boot and handle and all that
but i myself don't have a dremel nor know what im doing if cutting and all that is needed
I got an Isotta E-brake handle(crowermotorsorts.com) $40 to my door and you could use sand paper to make it fit on the stock handle, no cutting, just a little sanding down the edges of the stock handle. I also got a ShiftStyle E-brake boot...........Theirs is a custom fit, others are not !
Very easy install and VERY CLASSY..... IMO !

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
you can use sandpaper its not much to cut/sand off. to be safe about what you really need to cut, put the handle on. Youll see it wont go all the way down to expose the button. You will then see the plastic lip thats preventing it from going all the way down at the end of the handle. thats the plastic lip you have to cut/sand off. just that lip thats all. ;)

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Is that a MOMO handle? it doesn't look like one that might be why.

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Oh oh sorry I didn't see the post you made above mine. I was posting on my phone at the time.

21 - 40 of 1018 Posts