41 - 60 of 1018 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
looking good you two ^^^^...

re-did what I had before...went with a gloss white instead of the satin...no pin stripes or design. glove box and lower cover are done and so are the inside running boards...

·
Registered
77 Posts
God I love black and white i redid my whole interior in my GTP in black and white it was sick..hey shanks wat might look cool on yours is paint behind the lower grilles flat black or something so you can't see the plastic back there. Anyways here's mine

·
Sneezing Daily
1,155 Posts
god i love black and white i redid my whole interior in my gtp in black and white it was sick..hey shanks wat might look cool on yours is paint behind the lower grilles flat black or something so you can't see the plastic back there. Anyways here's mine

what color red is that, looks bad ass!

·
Registered
450 Posts
peko87 that is such a clean look. i liked the pinstripe though. how did you do your gauge cluster bc that sets it off so much better than painting the face?

·
Registered
328 Posts
i know not many people are fans of the green but it will make more sense when the interior is all done...

·
Registered
92 Posts
I just pulled the whole thing out and then apart...very self explanitory. everything just unclips from one another in the housing. have to take off the two trim pieces on either side of the steering wheel, the two screws above the gauge cluster, the two screws behind the trim pieces, pull the "cover" off, unscrew the four screws holding the cluster in, pull it up and towards you a lil, undo the wire harness in the back and pull out. from there just start unclipping the pieces of the cluster from the face -> back...

·
Registered
48 Posts
cobalt08ls
MOMO is one of the Best/Most known WORL WIDE performance part companies out there..... They have AMAZING products... but their prices are high....real good quality though!...
-----Added 27 Feb 2009 at 07:39:50-----
2 Things.... Where you get the shifter knob? or is it a full short shifter kit ? How you get the boot to stay on there? bc I took of my shift knob just to see wat it looked liked, and I noticed that it is not a regular screw on type of shift knob.... and shift knob holds the boot.......... and how hard was it to install the momo parking brake (SIDE NOTE: parking brakes and E-brakes are 2 diff. things as far as I know, cobalts have parking brakes.)

·
Registered
48 Posts
2 Things.... Where you get the shifter knob? or is it a full short shifter kit ? How you get the boot to stay on there? bc I took of my shift knob just to see wat it looked liked, and I noticed that it is not a regular screw on type of shift knob.... and shift knob holds the boot.......... and how hard was it to install the momo parking brake (SIDE NOTE: parking brakes and E-brakes are 2 diff. things as far as I know, cobalts have parking brakes.)
-----Added 27 Feb 2009 at 07:45:22-----
How you guys get a TWEETER and SHIFT LIGHT confused? lol I think thats funny..... IM NOT TRYING TO HATE OR ANY OF THAT OR START A BIG ARGUMENT! just wanted to clear that up haha...

·
Registered
48 Posts
How you guys get a TWEETER and SHIFT LIGHT confused? lol I think thats funny..... IM NOT TRYING TO HATE OR ANY OF THAT OR START A BIG ARGUMENT! just wanted to clear that up haha...
-----Added 27 Feb 2009 at 07:46:58-----
What did you guys use to paint the DASH???

·
Registered
328 Posts
41 - 60 of 1018 Posts