Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been considering new wheels and new side graphics. Here's the preview of the wheels on the car:

A closeup of the wheels:

The graphics:

Right now my car has a pinstripe in metallic light blue and silver. I'm imagining the new graphic in the same or maybe just silver to keep it subtle. Thoughts?

·
Registered
496 Posts
those wheels look fantastic. Good potential choice. lol. but its hard for me to imagine the graphics on the cobalt...i seem to lack that creative ability

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ha. Yeah, I sure am.

·
Registered
317 Posts
idk if that graphic would look good on a cobalt because we dont have the same "shoulders" that the challenger has

·
Registered
446 Posts
Looks pretty good, you should go for it.

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Like the rims
Idk bout the graphics tho, i mean, they'd look clean for sure, not over the top, but like msteeg said, its hard to imagine since cobalts dont have those 'shoulders'... kinda just b straight lines that get thicker up top... might not look too bad now that i've somewhat explained it to myself, HAHAHA

·
Registered
678 Posts
I'm guna agree with everyone else pretty much, i say def no on the stripes and the rims aren't bad, they're kinda spiffy

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
idk if that graphic would look good on a cobalt because we dont have the same "shoulders" that the challenger has
Those decals were made specifically for the Challenger and it's lines. There's no way that would look anywhere near the same on a Cobalt.
It wouldn't be the same decal. What I'm looking at is the style. I'd have to have it custom done, but it'd basically be slightly wide pinstripes with the "strobes" at the end.

·
Registered
455 Posts
yeah side graphics don't add anything to the car IMO. putting stripes on the hood looks good w/ certain colors, but not all. and for the rims, if you like them go for it.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
So, what would look good on a white Balt? I feel like it needs something.

·
Registered
455 Posts
whites a tricky one. cuz you would think that any color works with it, but it really doesnt lol. maybe some black pinstripes or a dark blue?

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
just don't do roof stripes...thats one of my pet peeves. its a chev, do z28 stripes or leave it clean

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hmm, how are those different from rally stripes?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.