Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
AutoTrader.com

some pics of the ss/tc i might be getting fairly soon. my girlfriends car is getting up there in the miles so im gonna give her mine and possibly get that! have some profit sharing money from my old job and the guy is asking 16500 with a bunch of upgrades on it. :bigsmile:

heres what the description is for the ride:
I have a 2008 Cobalt SS/TC (SS TC) for sale. The car has around 25k miles, and growing by at least 100 everyday. The only blemishes are a small dent on the hood (mostly popped back out), from something falling on it at the supermarket and a small scratch on the driver s door. Other than that the car is in beautiful shape, I wash and wax the car regularly. I've changed the oil and filter about every 3-5k miles with Mobil 1. The car comes with a bunch of add-ons. The car is pushing around 315hp & 340 ft-lbs on a conservative tune. Clean Title and No Accidents! So included is as follows: Hahn Cold Air Intake Hahn 3" Catless Downpipe Hahn 3" Catback Exhaust Hahn Charge Piping (Hot and Cold Side) Spare ECU w/ Custom HP Tune Stock ECU Genuine Saab Aluminum Shift Bushings Genuine Saab Short Throw Shifter Spare Shift Linkage and Mechanism Pedder's Springs OTTP Steering Rack Spacers (Not yet installed) 18" Enkei EKM3 Black Rims on Stock Tires 18" Stock Cobalt SS/TC Rims on Hankook Winter Tires 20% Tint all the way around Armrest Mod Momo Carbon Pit-Stop EBrake Handle Redline Goods (Vendor on here) Shift and EBrake Boots Custom Painted White Front and Rear Bowties Custom Front SS Logo There may be a few other things I missed but thats the most of it.

·
Say What again!
6,000 Posts
Wow, awesome deal!

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
damn that's one nice SS. love the rims and all the mods. good luck getting it man!!!

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
i was thinking the same, an 08 TC with only 25k for 16,500? Thats a sweet deal in itself, but it also comes with hahn intake, header, dp, and catback? and two sets of wheels? and two ECUs? BUY BUY BUY

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
havent given it a test drive yet but beat to shit or not, at 25k im sure it still runs like a effin champ.

and ill be sure to transfer the headlights over haha!!

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
Mine has 26k, many trips down the strip and many "beatings" and it runs like a champ so, your point is? Granted the price is kinda low but at the same time you can get one like that for just a couple grand over that so it could very well be fine. So a nice good test drive well tell the signs.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Do it bro I was thinking about buying the Hahn catless DP and hahn 3" catback from the guy but if your gonna buy the entire car go for it man!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Mine has 26k, many trips down the strip and many "beatings" and it runs like a champ so, your point is? Granted the price is kinda low but at the same time you can get one like that for just a couple grand over that so it could very well be fine. So a nice good test drive well tell the signs.
for sure, and i live in michigan so the guy may be hurting for money. construction and gm unemployment are peaked so thats always a possibility!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.