Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well... License plate is kinda in the way, I just can't seem to angle it correctly, but looking online saw that the only way to remove the whole thing is drill out rivets, or something. (which I guess leave holes in the bumper?)

Yeah. So anybody know a different way to put it in, I don't feel like messing anything up.

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
Pictures, and do you mean a replacement lower grille,or billet or did yours fall out and your trying to put it back???

Attachments

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok, I FINALLY got it... Damn. Just needed a little more strength I guess, I punched the side that wouldn't work and it clipped in. Lol.

---------- Post added at 02:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 PM ----------

Now I just have to get the part to tackle this mess!

http://i1125.photobucket.com/albums/l585/katecll/SAM_2709.jpg

---------- Post added at 02:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 PM ----------

When I bought my car, it didn't have the center lower grill under the license plate, but I didn't realize it until a few weeks ago when I took it into the collision center.

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
Don't forget to straighten out your license plate bracket. It will move a little on the rivets.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.