Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just got my rims back from powder coat.

The powder coat was 100$ even.... not bad at all.

The sand blasting was 80$ a little steep but compared to other places it was really cheap.

bought the rims for 175$ and have in total about 355 invested now. Just need tires now.

My budd at his machine shop is making the center caps for them out of black delrin. Should turn out pretty bomb. In the little holes next to the spokes where the fake rivets went I am going to find some kind of screw to tap in and paint the screws white. To go with my White/Black theme.

What should I do with my 17" stockers?

Should I use these new rims for summer and go get summer rubber on them and then use the stockers for winter with winter rubber on them or should I just get new "all season" rubber on my new ones and sell the stockers?

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am not sure what to do with my 17" stockers now lol. Winter rims with winter tires? or sell them or what. These black ones will get some new rubber on them for sure so. Who knows. Opinions?

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
all seasons and sell the stockers imo

·
Registered
254 Posts
Looks Awesome! Love black rims on white cars. If you haven't made up your mind about the stockers I would keep them for those Minnesota winters!

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
they look great on the car!

·
Registered
867 Posts
i would just buy all seasons and sell the stocks but i live in texas
usually ranges from 50-100 all year unless it gets stupid and goes to like 30

im sure in MN its different lol,

just keepem winter wheels and spring wheels, would kinda characterize your ride, every now and then

could also paint the stockers too if your bored with them

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.