Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the next two weeks I'm going to have my Enkei PF01's powder coated. The car is victory red and here is just a sample picture of another car with them on because I've yet to put them on since I didn't want to ever run them in the snow. Any ideas for what color they should be is appreciated, my current though is to just run them a nice silver but I haven't really considered any other colors. They are black at the moment which I'm really not a fan of.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Used to have black wheels and I loved them until I went to refinish them before winter in black once again. They were polished underneath and I loved how they looked. Same goes for my stock SS/TC wheels, absolutely love the silver on them.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Maybe a gunmetal? One think I never liked about the black what when it's darker or even shady you can barely see the design.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Honestly probably just going to go with a silver.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That's pretty much what my thought is. I mean I've thought about it and not sure what other color I'd like, silver seems pretty plain to have a set of wheels powdercoated but at the same time not sure what else I might end up liking more.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
If I went with a red I'd have to mix it with a black, just red is way to flashy for me. Red lip black spokes, problem is there isn't a real cutoff from the spokes more so blends right in with these wheels.

I could see maybe all black with red behind the spokes if that makes sense, but at the same time then it's black again.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Shiny black tires because I like shiny things...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.