Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Turbo Tech racing does powdercoating on anything you want. I'm gonna do my throttle body and my valve cover. Just send them the pictures of the stuff and they will give you a quote. www.turbotechracing.com

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Good stuff to know. When you get it done let us know the quality.

I had my strut bar and VC powder coated through Modern Performance. They did a high quality job.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah i might actually get a quote from them too now that u mention it thanks for the info.

·
Registered
673 Posts
I might have to check into that because the local shop has a year waiting list, which I'm on, but if I can go elsewhere to make the early shows next year I will.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah I might buy some ricer parts haha at MRZ performance might get all the pretty billet caps. I am gettin my valve cover and throttle body powder coated blue. Blue and black for my engine :)

·
Registered
673 Posts
yeah I might buy some ricer parts haha at MRZ performance might get all the pretty billet caps. I am gettin my valve cover and throttle body powder coated blue. Blue and black for my engine :)
MRZ does anodizing so you might look into that for matching up parts to your color scheme. I have everything MRZ makes for the SS but the head rest thingy (it's coming though), and the fuel rail cover (I like mine better). I guess I'm ricey, but all that stuff is a big hit when you pop the hood.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
MRZ does anodizing so you might look into that for matching up parts to your color scheme. I have everything MRZ makes for the SS but the head rest thingy (it's coming though), and the fuel rail cover (I like mine better). I guess I'm ricey, but all that stuff is a big hit when you pop the hood.

I wanna do it at TTR because they did the upper engine mount for me so it's all the same color. I like the stuff I think it's pretty sweet. I might try to find an L61 valve cover and TB from a junkyard and get em powdercoated instead of havin my car be out for a while.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.