Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going to shoot at the range tomorrow (for fun) with a friend.... I have a feeling SHE may kick my butt on a few of the targets! She's GOOOD!!

We'll Seeeeee!!! :laugh: LOL

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
I don't find women that can shoot sexy, just something more to worry about when you piss them off when it's that time of the month....lol

and you have to prove your manliness by outshooting her...thats like letting a chick beat you in a race...can't let it happen...don't be afraid of the weapon, squeeze the trigger slowly and don't jerk it, make sure you have the same sight picture everytime you shoot too so you can rock the "Kentucky windage" if need be and beat that ho!

·
Registered
231 Posts
I don't find women that can shoot sexy, just something more to worry about when you piss them off when it's that time of the month....lol

and you have to prove your manliness by outshooting her...thats like letting a chick beat you in a race...can't let it happen...don't be afraid of the weapon, squeeze the trigger slowly and don't jerk it, make sure you have the same sight picture everytime you shoot too so you can rock the "Kentucky windage" if need be and beat that ho!
i have the capability to respect a woman, especially if she can outdo me. just gives me a challenge, and i love a challenge

---------- Post added at 08:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------

pics of said girlz? :laugh:
you wish.
hopefully get some with the balt, cause she is seriously beautiful.
don't know when though, haven't even seen her in almost a month (moved for college)

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
In Went Down Like This.....Couple of Pics..

Well,,, it went down like this. I SHOULD have known better when she showed up with a pink gun case, complete with pink mags (as shown).
A "little wager" (no money) was placed prior to 3 courses shot. Best 2 of 3 with Sig P226's. I took her on Round 1, with her ending up with two additional X's on round two and one additional X on round three. As close as is was.. she took the two of three and I lost the bet. (also regretfully shown below). I was able to deal her down to just the left hand and for 24 hours. Glad I was off the following two days! Ahhh.. Ya gotta have a sense of humor!!:nuts:

She deserves a lot of credit. She takes this passion very seriously and is awesome. Her preparation, style and skill is something to see.

M4 warmup...(complete with Pink mags..)

Yeah... I lost! Bigtime!!

·
Registered
175 Posts
you got owned!!!!! lol
where is your shot group vs hers???? lol

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
you got owned!!!!! lol
where is your shot group vs hers???? lol
Oh, you KNOW she kept those targets!! It was all in good fun. We shot 7-8 courses total. It was a good day overall and we had a good time,,, until the nail polish came out. She enjoyed that part too!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.