Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Rocket Power
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, by now you all have probably heard that the Rapture will begin tonight around 5 or 6 PM EST. We're not going to turn this into a religious debate so instead, lets just hear your end of the world confessions. Stuff you want to get off your chest before, you know...hell on earth and all that stuff!

Ok...me first!

My dentist is the 1 that doesn't recommend Dentine!

Also, I have removed the tags off of most of my furniture and mattresses!

There...I feel so much better!

Who's next?

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
Wow that's so random....
Not really sure what this whole 'rapture' thing is, guess i'm outta the loop. Confessions? Hmmmm ;D

·
Registered
78 Posts
well, it was supposed to start at 6pm around the world, New Zealand being the first place. well, sorry to say, it is past 6pm there.

tomorrow is another day!

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
Hmm, I thought it was a "rapture" for me friday, ended up almost dieing, luckily my girl and mom got me to an EMS center and they got me stable. Now I get to look forward to an ambulance bill and ER visit. Ugh! I guess its better being alive with a couple more bills than where ever lol

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
Hmm, I thought it was a "rapture" for me friday, ended up almost dieing, luckily my girl and mom got me to an EMS center and they got me stable. Now I get to look forward to an ambulance bill and ER visit. Ugh! I guess its better being alive with a couple more bills than where ever lol
Oh crap Beamer! What happened? Good thing that you had people there for you!!!

·
Rocket Power
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
No, it was cancelled...rain date is Dec. 21st, 2012!

Beamer, I hope you are OK and feelin' better!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.