Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm 20+ years older than most of U so am more into driveability not smoky burnouts but am interested in a '09 4dr 5 speed LS XFE (extra fuel economy) - what should I look (out?) for - Seems like there all XFEs (not the SS) - what problems have you had (front end won't stay in alignment, check engine light, OEM tires no good) start right up when its hot / cold ease of entry / exit ?

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
Well I can't speak for the 09's but the 06 ls/lt's came with pretty crappy tires (continentals) Maybe they have changed it. Besides that the cobalt is a great economy car! The only issues I have had with my car were caused by me beating on it.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Great economy car! without a doubt. I was able to get about 46mpg highway with my cobalt. It looks great and a great value. The only problem i ran into were my defroster stopped working and my drivers side window was off its track. Dealer fixed those for free under the bumper to bumper warranty. The only other thing that has happened to my cobalt, is one headlight fogged up. But that can happen to anyone really. My bosses audi s4 has a fogged up headlight...

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Only issue I didnt like bout my car was the stock tires that the car came with, Continentals. Other than that I have seen almost 39 MPG with my 2006 Cobalt LS

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.