Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings yourcobalt.com!

My name is Setsuna. At least, that's my online alias of sorts.

My real name is Brian. I'm 22 from Port Jervis New York.

I found this site when I saw a red cobalt at the Galleria mall in Middle Town who was sporting a decal for the site. I'm already a part of another cobalt site (I'll not post the link just in case it's a rule or something) so when I saw that I was a tad excited and here I am now!

I drive a completely stock, 2008 Cobalt Sport, Victory Red, leather interior, high rise wing.

In all honesty, I don't k now ANNNNYTHING about cars. Really. I can barely change a tire (ok maybe I'm not that pathetic) haha but really I don't. I hope that I can start to gain more car smarts though!

I'd love to be able to have the know how to do my own work in the modification department.

----

About me

big time gamer; mostly I play RPGs. Anything Japanese RPG I'm a nut about, final fantasy being one of them.

anime; speaking of japan, I'm a big fan of anime as well, though I don't watch it nearly as much as I used to.

piercings; I have 10 myself and I love them, loving looking at other interesting piercings and gauges.

tattoos; I have 5 and I love the idea of permanent art. most of mine are nerdy and video game related. Not a fan of tribal or fire tattoos. Just not my thing. But I don't judge people who do have either, it's all good!

hacky sack; I'm the best. not really. but I do rock

music; speaking of rock, I love music, it's a huge part of my life. Screamo, post hardcore, anything similar, that's where my true love lies. I also like some various types of dance music like electronica or house or trance.

So yeah I think I've been typing a lot. I'm a long time forum guru, I've been joining and creating forums for the past...8 years maybe? So I normally make huge intro topics like this haha.

Hope to meet some cool people. I'm really chill and love making friends, so don't be afraid to say Hi!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
a moody GUY? Guys aren't supposed to be moody like that

wtfaux up with that?

Thanks for the welcome!!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah I've seen the buster, it's amazing. I haven't been able to hold one though, is it heavy?

The days of Final fantasy's glory is a tad over though. But I think that 13 Versus will be absolutely amazing, so I'm excited for that. I'm having a hard time finding good JRPGs (I specify Jrpg because there are a lot of RPGs out these days but they're western RPGs. NOOOOT the same thing.)

And yeah I drive a cobalt but you saw that already in another thread.

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
Hey, welcome! I finished final fantasy 7 and 12 and loved them both. Don't play any video games anymore, for a while now. Nice intro too! Glad to have you on the site!

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Yeah I've seen the buster, it's amazing. I haven't been able to hold one though, is it heavy?

The days of Final fantasy's glory is a tad over though. But I think that 13 Versus will be absolutely amazing, so I'm excited for that. I'm having a hard time finding good JRPGs (I specify Jrpg because there are a lot of RPGs out these days but they're western RPGs. NOOOOT the same thing.)

And yeah I drive a cobalt but you saw that already in another thread.
yah it is. but its freaking huge tho. his was sharpened as well.

·
Rocket Power
711 Posts
Welcome to YC! So, how do you like your 2.4?

·
Registered
856 Posts
Welcome! Awesome intro! You sound like me! Music, piercings (I had 17), tattoos (4, but one isn't finished), love em! lol

·
Registered
978 Posts
welcome

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.