Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys!
Jus thought I'd share some good news with you all. Nothing to do with the Balt really. I'm in the co-operative education program in school. Done 3 years of my engineering bachelors. For the last few weeks, I've been interviewing for a job for my last 8-month work term starting in January. Some pretty tough interviews. This morning I found out I got 3 offers from 2 companies!!! They're great positions, all engineering jobs, even one supervisor position (which I'm leaning towards). I have 24 hours to accept one of the offers. I'm on my way hope to talk with my parents and make a final decision on which job I'll be taking for next January for 4-8 months!!! :D and in terms of the cobalt, since the pay will be pretty damn good, I'll be able to get some new goodies next year :D

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
im a freshman looking towards that same path your in right now! sounds like everythings working well for ya! Good Job!!
Work hard man, it's definitely worth it :D and engineers get PAID :D

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Work hard man, it's definitely worth it :D and engineers get PAID :D
lol! that I am definately aware of. I will most likely be doing 2 co-ops throughout my college years that last 8 months each... its definately a great way to get "in" on a company your interested in.. but right now im stuck with gen eds lol booo

what specific engineering you in? im in engineering physics as of now

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Woooo good shit man! I wish I had the same kind of situation, I'm in my 2nd year of mechanical engineering and could use a nice opportunity like that :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.