Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So here's the problem:
When the car is started the engine has a whine to it. It's somewhat high-pitched and gets louder when you accelarate. I don't notice it when driving but the car is parked and the wheel is turned the whining also increased. The steering isn't tough or anything so I dont think it's power steering failure. Anyone just wondering if anyone knows what's up. My dad says power steering, but when mine went out it never did anything like that. I think it's trouble with the engine.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it's probably all three of those things...that cars is piece of junk. I told my mom just to buy a new car.

·
Registered
133 Posts
it's probably all three of those things...that cars is piece of junk. I told my mom just to buy a new car.
personally i have a bad experience with pontiacs i had 95 grand am v6 3.1L mother ****** was using 8 miles per gallon pushet up to 120 i started seeing parts flying off i ended up putting direct port nitrous putting racing harness in taking off most body panels of took it to a edison highway dump and raced it did a dukes of hazzars stunts rolled it 7 times then blew the motor poped transmission melted torque converter caught the fuel tank on fire because i bent the exhaust pipe into it and finally i got out of that burning mess and shot it with a 12 gage, glock 40, 9 mm and a potato canon loaded with jam jars filled with homemade napalm i still wanna comeback and shot at it few more times lol because its was just a worthless piece of shit :notrust:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.