Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Say What again!
6,037 Posts
I really hope you're just being funny and took a picture of your car when you're jacking it up or something...

·
Say What again!
6,037 Posts
Well, it would be at the point just before the wheel comes off....

...permaban otherwise? :blink1:

·
Banned
7,805 Posts
well to each his own so oh well, just like the few people who have huge spoilers on their cobalts but oh well, i mean it would be the only cobalt

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
My lift kit is gonna look sick when its done. Wait till you see it at the Tennessee Meet, guarantee it sits above the rest. Lowered Balts are a thing of the past IMO. I'll post pics of the car when Its all finished! u guys dont think it looks good??

·
Say What again!
6,037 Posts
Yeah, not so sure about that.

I dislike that style. AND I see all too many.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Or the alcohol will be out of his system by then he means? haha :laugh::laugh:

·
Banned
164 Posts
Oh lets hope this is a prank.

You know how everyone says stock springs are 4x4in, wow, cant imagine how goofy a 4 inch lift kit would look. Already looks bad enough stock

p.s. lift kits are only for trucks and jeeps IMO
agreed.

i hope you're kidding.
if not, it's your car.

Or the alcohol will be out of his system by then he means? haha :laugh::laugh:
haha yes!

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
you better be kidding... but hey, if ur not, it would make for an awesome photo op... my car's nose under your car! (its a minitruckin thing... lol) BAHAHA... :notrust: AAAND lowered balts are not a thing of the past, or whatever u said! lol... but i bet you're joking. jerk. :laugh:

·
Registered
802 Posts
ahah i had thought about doin this one time with my car.... newer silverado shocks fit in the rear and i'll have to find my 'blueprints' i drew up when i wanted to dod this... but i know the silverado shocks work...

and i so go for it.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.