Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Ehh too much for me, but it looks nice.
I just dont like to see them I guess, took some work but installed the 3m strip under my dash a couple weeks ago... Gonna do the same in the rear.. after that no more lol.
I like the blue tho, its what I have in mine :]

·
Registered
75 Posts
nice man! so far i got just a blue LED light in my dome light. so i get the same effect, wanna do the trunk next. but lovin the blue!

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You should wire the lights to the interior light so they come on when a door opens

But im digging the lights
how would i go about doing that while still keeping the ability to use the remote buttons, to turn on and off whenever i please and switch the modes as well?

looks good, i have led's hooked up to my dome light, like one single harness holds 6 led's and it lights it up almost as much as that. and isnt that a rockford box? lol
i have LED's in the dome light also, thinking back i dont know why i didnt turn them on. and yea its a rocksford box, i bought it like that.

---------- Post added at 03:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------

Ehh too much for me, but it looks nice.
I just dont like to see them I guess, took some work but installed the 3m strip under my dash a couple weeks ago... Gonna do the same in the rear.. after that no more lol.
I like the blue tho, its what I have in mine :]
yea it does get a bit too much while inside. i have to dim them down sometimes. and i gotta turn them completely off to reverse, i cant see anything at night. lol

·
Registered
42 Posts
yea it does get a bit too much while inside. i have to dim them down sometimes. and i gotta turn them completely off to reverse, i cant see anything at night. lol
Lol like wise. My glow is right at my feet so it seems to reflect a little in my rear view.. hazy..so I have to turn mine off too lol

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
i have the same kit its such a good deal four bars and then the controller and no plugging of cigarette lighters or anything plus its so bright or can be so low or just rightt! =-) but looks good clever idea of putting the control remote in the coin tray looks good

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.