Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Project JDM ! ! ! 99% done...Check it out

Ok to make a long story short. My buddy paid me $200 to do a lot of body work metal work etc on his integra so it can get through winter and look more presentable.

Well he decided to get an 05 passat and get rid of the car after i put tons of work into it. Dealer would only give him $500 for the car so I bought it.

1994 Acura Integra LS
Auto : (
128,000 (original miles)
CF hood needs work but I will paint it
AEM intake
Full exhaust header back
Eibach 2" lowering springs
17" Motegi FF7's

I get all his extra shit and more....
Body kit, tails, headlights, extra motor shit the works

I best friends with him so I know the car is a good runner just my project

Going to paint it this week after I finish more body work, I think I am going wingless.

THIS IS MY WINTER CAR AND HOPEFULLY NEXT SEASONS ENDURO DIRT TRACK CAR !!!

On to the pics enjoy !!!

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
128,000 it is all solid now haha just a lot of body work. Jared if the car stays running all winter i am taking the motor out of the white one and putting it in the integra. My brother has a bad knock from the last race. So since the red one is a 5 speed I can motor swap for next season

obtw cobalt wheels fit on the teg with 195/65/r15 huge winter treds. We did this last night to see if my winter shoes would fit. so soon will be updated pics of the car with my balt wheels

and yes or no wingless???

·
Banned
7,805 Posts
are you serious? i am putting my cobalt wheels on my integra too, like wtf, and its wingless but has holes on the trunk

---------- Post added at 11:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 PM ----------

btw you know any good place to buy integra parts like a new exhaust? i can't find any for the sedan

·
Registered
85 Posts
There is no need for 56k warning anymore.

I mean years ago it was good to put in the title but so many people have high speed internet these days, pretty much the only dial up users are the ones that don't have coverage with DSL, but even then they have Satellite internet now.

Sorry all rants aside, nice project, keep us updated!

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
mmm... love it! lol

are you serious? i am putting my cobalt wheels on my integra too, like wtf, and its wingless but has holes on the trunk

---------- Post added at 11:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 PM ----------

btw you know any good place to buy integra parts like a new exhaust? i can't find any for the sedan
pick one. lol
JDM Honda Parts, JDM Honda Engines / JDM Nissan Motor Swaps, Used JDM Parts | Password JDM
Type One Racing
SPOON OFFICIAL WEB

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ok here is an update.

Detailed the whole interior of the car. Took all interior out detailed and all back in.

Antenna was broke so I tore out the antenna and welded in a plate to shave it. Need to do body work now.

Took the wing off and grinded away all the rust.

Got oil/filter but ran out of daylight to do an oil change.

all in all the car is looking soo much better.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.