Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay this is the only picture i have of it stock...

then got the windows tinted

next, my tires and rims

i replaced my shifting knob and no it's an for the e-brake (obz) lol

shorty antenna

front cobalt bowtie replacement

debadged and 3rd brake light decal

painted trim

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
excuse me ma'am but your car's a$$ is quite sexy :p the sedan tails look VERY nice

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I LIKE the shifter... tell me about it please!

GTO 1
there's really nothing to tell about it. just that i posted up that pic and obz was like "lol its an e-break handle.. whatever works for ya!" so yeah....

5 stars for rep'n YC.com :)
heck yea! this site rules!!!

excuse me ma'am but your car's a$$ is quite sexy :p the sedan tails look VERY nice
lol. why thank you, it is pretty sexy if i do say so myself. :)

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
haha i sry, i didnt know u posted one... haha

i love the black tails w/ the paint! & i like ur rims, they look good on the car! still sittin 4x4 status, hehe jp!
why thank you lobalt...."4X4 status" :( yeah..... BUT i clear it when we go over these huge rocks, i say has to be ATLEAST 5 feet tall!!!! lmao jk. yeah i would get it lowered. once i get to have extra money that is.

looks good
thank you camo!!!

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i started working on my door panels but got stuck in the process. i was only able to do partial of the front doors yellow. i'll get a pic up soon so i can show ya'll.

furture plans for right now (till it starts warming up), yellow calipers and black drums, finish the doors, intake and lowering springs.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
quick update

ordered myself some lowering springs (KSports) on friday. will have installed when he has time (asked one of my co-workers to help me out/do it for me) :D will have pics at a later time. thank you!

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
okay, GREAT they came in yesterday just as i was pulling up to the house. i was so excited! now i'm even more excited to get it on, talked with my co-worker he said he can get it done probably this weekend! :D

anyways, here it is:

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i know i'm so excited!

Nice!!! Congrats on the springs. Ur Balt is gonna have a nice stance with those.? You'll see that you shouldve done this mod a while ago lol
very true, but at the time i didn't have the money. plus that i got a great deal on them waiting for a bit. :)

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.