Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So as some of you know, I just put sportlines on last week. I took it to the best place in town to get my car aligned on Tuesday. Since then, I've noticed a distinct pull to the right. I've been arguing with myself whether or not it's just the bumps or the crown in the road that's pulling me over, but now I think it's definitely the car. I just checked the tire pressure, and they're all good. My tires are also brand new, just got them this year, so I'm concerned with keeping their tread life. My only thought, if it's not the alignment, is that when I installed the front right spring, I *might* not have saddled it properly... I'm pretty sure I did though, and I haven't noticed any weird bumping or noises - just the pull. Should I take it back tomorrow, or reinstall the spring first? Any other suggestions?

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
Yea sounds like the alignment. its difficult to get it right since the techs cant go off the stock specs. but check your spring to.

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
^^^ this. my car had a slight pull to the left from factory, got my sportlines on and the pull is gone now

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.