Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just got this as a present from my parents yesterday and it is freaking AMAZING!! If you havent heard of it heres a video from youtube:

Pulse Livescribe Smart Pen

Ive been playing w/ it all morning (yes, ive been playing with my pen all morning...:laugh:). It is totally worth the money, especially for all you guys that are in college. It can memorize and store everything you write on paper and put it onto the computer. It records audio of your lectures as you're taking notes and then you can go back after class and click the pen at a certain point on ur notes and it will replay wat the teacher said at that particular moment during class. AND the coolest part is if you're tired and dozing off in class, you can just click record and go to sleep! lol not that i would do that though...

·
Banned
1,559 Posts

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
idk honestly, it was a gift from my parents, but they are teachers and got a massive discount on it.

---------- Post added at 10:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 AM ----------

just looked it up, the 2gb version is 150 and the 4gb is 200. but thats just for the pen, the special notebook paper is like 10 depending on wat u get. but its worth EVERY cent, especially if you're a pre med student. cuz i know my teachers dont wait for me to write stuff, and half the shit they're saying is just gibberish anyway lol

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Got to use the pen today, figured id show u wat i mean by it memorizes everywhere u write. this is the downloaded notebook image that it sends to ur comp when u dock it:

btw that is not a pic or scanned image, it is just the pen knowing where and wat u wrote on a notebook page and then storing all the info. this shits crazy...lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.