• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Its getting to be that time of year again. I always try to carve an interesting pumpkin that the kids in my neighborhood can relate to. I have done Mickey Mouse and a Ninja Turtle in the past. This year I have a couple of choices and not sure which i should do. Here are a couple of choices I have came up with. If you have another idea, post it up

·
Registered
810 Posts
thats sick when i was younger i allways tryed to carve them but never came out well..

·
Registered
276 Posts
I think Scrat would be awesome!! Or do two pumpkins, one Autobot and one Decepticon.

We used King Size markers at my house... less messy that way.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just wanted to give everyone the heads up on some updates. My gf and I went and got pumpkins this past weekend. We ended up getting 6 decent sized ones. Here is a list of what we have decided to do at this point

1) Optimus Prime
2) Ice Age: Rise of the Dinosaurs (pic in original post)
3) Red Wings (Logo on front, Stanley Cup on back will list of winning years)
4) Where the Wild Things Are (Moishe)
5) E.T.
6) Grumpy (Seven Dwarfs)

·
Registered
446 Posts
Seen lots of Transformers pumpkins, but the Ice Age pic looks like it would be pretty cool.

·
Registered
318 Posts
I always do a NASCAR pumpkin Mark Martin's number and sponsor. AAA in '06, and USArmy in '07 &'08 ('07's was much better!). This year is gonna be rough though 'cuz he has a bunch of different sponsors that take turns on the hood. Kellogg's (Tony the Tiger), CarQuest, PopTarts, Cheez-its, none of which will easy to do. Decisions, decisions....

·
Bamble Ramble!!!!
567 Posts
scrat would be the best. I still have yet to find me an epic punmkin to carve this year though.

·
Registered
485 Posts
I'll probably stick to the classic one tooth smiling pumpkin....which I always mess up and it just becomes the classic toothless smiling pumpkin

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.