Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Yay go me
2,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Dont say anything about it being lowered My fiancee doesn't want it lowered because she is going to drive it
Mods
Fully debadged
tinted tail lights
painted interior
K and n cold air intake
l.e.d inside
Front bowite painted
Tsubo cat back exhaust
12000 k hid kit
Decals :)

Future modes
Header
Downpipe
Wheels
ss front and back bumper

Hid kit placement

Tsudo

·
Not justice...Punishment
3,829 Posts
Dude, punk... I really like the stripes under the hood. I think it looks better than the old stars did.

Hey man, if you get a new CAI kit you gotta give me a shot at that K&N you got. lol

·
Yay go me
2,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dude, punk... I really like the stripes under the hood. I think it looks better than the old stars did.

Hey man, if you get a new CAI kit you gotta give me a shot at that K&N you got. lol
i dont plan on it but if i do ill let you know lol. Also it looks alot better then the starts did i needed a good idea and that popped into my head and i like the cover on with the strips

---------- Post added at 06:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 PM ----------

looks good! you gotta lower it though :p
Read the top line lol

·
Yay go me
2,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I know. that's why I said it lol
trust me man i really really wanna lower it but thats what is stoping me

---------- Post added at 07:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:00 PM ----------

bump

---------- Post added at 08:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 PM ----------

Bump for some comments:)

·
Yay go me
2,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
cools! I been debating on taking my kit off. But It does give the car a whole new essence or whatever. Tough decision.
i was thinkin about doing something differnt like suicide doors but im not sure about that yet. im sure it will be real hard and not work out

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
it would be hard but the result would be good and worth it cause its not been done before ya know. Just need a couple brackets for where the door closes now maybe and to the latch on the hinge side. Challenging part would be getting to close nice and good.

·
Yay go me
2,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
it would be hard but the result would be good and worth it cause its not been done before ya know. Just need a couple brackets for where the door closes now maybe and to the latch on the hinge side. Challenging part would be getting to close nice and good.
it would look great but to run all the wires would be a pain in the a**.

·
Yay go me
2,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
like the paint job of the engine cover. nice mods so far on the car.

one thing tho - looking in at the interior, it looks like the dash trim by the passenger seat is painted, but the piece to the left of the steering wheel is still stock??
yes i have been working on it havent got it done yet the one by the passenger i messed up so im workin on fixing it till i move on lol

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.