Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a Universal Push Button Start Kit....is this possible to install with cobalts not having ignition wire??? I have a 2010 2.2L automatic

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
Not enough info!!! What model, instruction come with kit???

---------- Post added at 10:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 PM ----------

you must be one lazy american to have a push start
I like that kit, when you walk away it automaticly locks your Car at a certain distance and vice versa. Never have to worry " Did I lock my car?" It can also raise your windows with a summer option where it leaves it cracked. The more expensive kits will even detect rain and shut your windows. Bells and whistles, but fun stuff!

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
I'm just putting it in for the hell of it lol...2010 automatic ls...manual everything
Don't forget to write everything down and take pictures for us. Let us know how it works out.

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
Orety uselessif you ask me. Ivedone itfor a frie dwho oowns a civic...
Are you drunk? Proof read before you post or edit mistakes. This makes no sense.....

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
Read the forum rules

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts
lol autocorrect is suppose to fix those mistakes! you might have had it off or own a iphone

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
From whati know you still need to put the key in the ignition to stRt the car. Orety uselessif you ask me. Ivedone itfor a frie dwho oowns a civic...
From what I know you still need a key in the ignition when you own an SRT car. Oregano is useless if you ask me. I've fried it for a few Dwho's who own a Civic.
Whatever a Dwho is.

I should be the F7 of this forum, I think that was pretty good :nahnah

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts
Push start doesn't need a key still. You just have a fob in your pocket and it starts with the button

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
that is how it works, my co workers genesis works like that

---------- Post added at 01:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 PM ----------

its near field communication

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.