Chevy Cobalt Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Q about halos on 09+ balt diff than 05's?

658 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Mkulrey13 
#1 ·
Hi guys, this is my first post on here since joining. Usually I can find the awnsers I am looking for by just looking and not asking, but now i'm asking for help!!

I am going to install halo headlights to my 2009 cobalt ss sedan, it is silver and I was wondering, I have seen the pics for the 05+ cobalt projector/halo lights, and they look different than the headlights on my cobalt ss, is it because the 09's have different det ups then previous years? i see the halo kits availible and the amber lights are in different positions then mine are right now, didnt know if that would be important or not...? I am also going to install a HID kit for my balt so i have one more question!

Can I install halo's then HID's after? will it be a pain in the a**? thanks for your guys' help, sorry I couldnt find this on search, I just had to get a clear answer!

#3 ·
thanks, so basically there is just three "generations" which you could just call "styles" right? all plug and play? if I could get more info that would be sweet! thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.