Chevy Cobalt Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Question About Ksport Springs

5K views 22 replies 11 participants last post by  derherzog 
#1 ·
I am considering buying ksport lowering springs off of never enough auto and I was wondering what everyones opinion on them are. I know most people recommend ebiach but anyone that has ksport what is the ride like and pics of the drop from them and my biggest question is do you need to make shock limiting straps for them because i heard that with a few brands of springs that if you dont have them the springs are able to just fall out when you put it up on jacks to change a tire or what not

#3 ·
#10 ·
i got the k sports from never enough about 2 weeks ago and so far i love em, the ride isnt bad and the car looks great and for 126 dollars, its not too pricey either

#15 ·
My front end is a bit tore up from scraping, granted I only went with the KYB shocks & struts, but if you do 95% of your driving IN the city, not the burbs, and never take your foot off the gas, things like that are gonna happen I guess. Speed limits are meant to be broken, no?

#20 ·
Sorry guys, didn't have access to the net the past few days, and the guy at the shop gave me a few bucks and store credit because his friend wanted the springs. Will make sure not to post before I have the parts back home next time, sorry for those that were interested.

#23 ·
ksport are really good just put mine on 2 days ago and loving them

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.