Chevy Cobalt Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I looked around and could not find an answer. Is the tsudo exhaust long enough to fit on a sedan or do I have to get it altered. I know about it hanging too close to the bumper i'm talking about length.

·
Registered
19 Posts
ok for the tsudo exhaust it says it for a 2.2L and i have a 2.0L does that matter will it fit

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well its only 2.5" you will want 3" it will give you alot better performance and I dont think tsudo make one for your car.

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
ok for the tsudo exhaust it says it for a 2.2L and i have a 2.0L does that matter will it fit
I believe the tsudo is 2.25 it will physically bolt up, but for the ss/sc you would want bigger piping
well its only 2.5" you will want 3" it will give you alot better performance and I dont think tsudo make one for your car.
3 inch is not really necessary unless you are pushing a lot of power. 2.5 is just about right for minor mods to the ss/sc

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It should bolt right up. But it hangs close to the bumper so you might have to get hanger extensions or have a muffler shop weld you on a longer one.

·
Registered
19 Posts
ok thanks for the help ima get it asap been lookin for one and i think im goin with this one

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
It should bolt right up. But it hangs close to the bumper so you might have to get hanger extensions or have a muffler shop weld you on a longer one.
Especially with the SS the bumper is lower. so be real careful. don't melt your bumper

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
^is shipping free to canada as well? I was looking at the tsudo exhaust as well. if not how much would it be shipped. thanks

·
Registered
221 Posts
Unforunately shipping to Canada isn't free, however its not too bad. We typically ship with USPS and customers typically don't pay much when it comes to customs. PM me for a shipping quote. I'm not at the office right now:(! :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.