Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
856 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've been looking through the exhaust threads, but I just can't seem to find what I would like.
There's a couple items on ebay: Would you look at them plz?

Both seem to be the same exhaust, but one says tsudo and one doesn't say tsudo...... Prices are about the same except for like $15.

Can you tell me why? And if tsudo is a good cheaper exhaust or is there another kind?

I know of magnaflow and gmpp, but those are pricey aren't they?

I'm sorry, I'm not very good at car stuff! =(

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
i like the sound of the gmpp exhaust but its expensive as hell. But on the otherside it wont void your warranty.(if you have gm tech install it)(even mroe money)

·
Registered
802 Posts
tsudo is a nice exhuast i started with that but it wasnt the loud i was lookin for honestly if got the 2.2 spend the money to put a nice magnaflow tip on it you'll be impressed with the performance and the sound that come's out of it... it does not sound rice like honda with the rasp it's actually quite subtle and make's i nice noise

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
tsudo is a nice exhuast i started with that but it wasnt the loud i was lookin for honestly if got the 2.2 spend the money to put a nice magnaflow tip on it you'll be impressed with the performance and the sound that come's out of it... it does not sound rice like honda with the rasp it's actually quite subtle and make's i nice noise
Lol punctuation yo! Will be easier to understand :bigsmile:

·
Registered
802 Posts
Lol punctuation yo! Will be easier to understand :bigsmile:
yah i'm bad with the punctuation thing wen i'm drunk.

um i would just go to jeg's summit or magnaflow.com and order a muffler they run between 85 and 105 and take it to a muffler shop and install will probably be about 50.... if you do get a magnaflow order a 14in muffler

·
Registered
856 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That sux, but your welcome! There was a few hours when I couldn't get on one day, but later that eve it was good. I'm not sure what happened.

·
Registered
856 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well, I ordered my exhaust and it should be in tomorrow, so hopefully it'll be installed tomorrow eve! Woot! If not tomorrow, then Monday probably. =)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.