Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
O.k since the 2.4 intake manifold fits on the 2.2,is there a possible chance that the 2.4 throttle body would fit on the 2.2 as well?I saw some where on cobaltss.net a guy said if you do the 2.4 intake manifold,throttle body(wasn't sure if he meant the 2.4 or 2.2),#35 fuel injectors and get the trifecta tune you can see a pretty good gain from it.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ooh ok,I wasn't to sure,but that is good news then to hear that trifecta has a tuning for it

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
now that does sound like a kick ass deal with the discount

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Hell yea.... i must agree

·
Registered
84 Posts
do you know wat the power gains are for runnin the 2.4 TB? with the mani? i know theres this company that sells bigger TB's for the 2.2's. i wonder which one would be better? or if they would be the same

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
which company is it that sells a bigger TB?

·
Registered
84 Posts
a company called mantaparts performance products. this is was it reads
OP 1780EC ECOTEC 2.2 TC Throttle Body: Dyno and flow bench tested to give the best overall power gain for the 2.2 ECOTEC engine in street and sports applications. Our 58mm bore throttle body flows almost 20% better than stock. The increased flow and size gives the best overall power improvement and still gives great low end response. Bigger sizes are available for competition use, also. Price includes refundable $75 core fee.

OP 1780EC $300.00 #7731 arm- ‘02 ECOTEC engine (58mm)
OP 1780ER $300.00 #25432048 arm- ‘03 ECOTEC engine (60mm)

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
it saids 02 and 03 engine,not sure if it will work.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.