Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My latest project for my car is going to be to install projectors to replace my stock headlights and install led taillights (Smoke) to replace my stock taillights.

However, I was wondering if anyone has installed projectors on their own car and can give me any advice on how to install them the right way. I am not sure if they are installed like regular headlights or are they different.

Also, I was wondering if the led taillights are the same as installing the stock headlights. As you can see, I have never replaced my taillights.

Here are the ones I am getting:
Spyder Auto Headlights - Halo Projector (Black) for 05-up Chevrolet Cobalt at Andy's Auto Sport

They are supposed to arrive by Friday. So, As always, any comments welcomed. I will post pictures when I am done.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Both the headlights and the tail lights are simple plug and play installation. You remove the lights from their stock housing and insert the aftermarket pieces in the same position. It should come with specific instructions if it's any different.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Appreciation

Thanks for the advice. I will be getting them later on this morning and I will post pictures when I am done.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Did you seriously pay $379?
Mine only cost 250 shipped.

but usually the 1st gen projectors you got don't come plug-n-play and you have to splice some wires to get the LEDs to work.

Anyways can wait to see how it comes out :)

·
Banned
384 Posts
lol i was gonna ask the same thing. 400 bucks is outrageous!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.