Chevy Cobalt Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Questions, Installing Deck 06 Cobalt SS

2K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  Ndt625 
#1 ·

Hey thanks for reading ...

Does anybody know if there are similar threads explaining how to go about installing a deck into a 2006 cobalt ss 2.4l with pioneer sound system?

The deck I was looking into was a 6.2" pioneer appradio touchscreen deck.

I had a quote from visions electronics and it was very expensive. Stupid expensive. They said it was quite a process because of my car model. They would have to bypass my amplifier, install a wiring harness at $160.00, etc ...

Please let me know anybody if there is a cheaper and simpler way to go about this safely. I want to have a nice deck in my car. This stock one is so outdated. No USB or auxiliary.

Also, I want to post pics on here of my car. Does anyone know how to go about this too?

Thanks for your feedback

Nick

See less See more
#4 ·
I really want to install an aftermarket deck in my car. But I know it's complicated. I want to save as much money as possible being as safe as possible and retain my sunroof and wiper function. Can anyone help me out please? I don't care if it's a single or double din I would prefer double. I want to spend as least money as possible. I read it may affect safety features such as airbags, warning lights, etc. I would actually pay somebody if they could give me good instructions and walk me through this process.

Thank you, please help

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.