Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Hey thanks for reading ...

Does anybody know if there are similar threads explaining how to go about installing a deck into a 2006 cobalt ss 2.4l with pioneer sound system?

The deck I was looking into was a 6.2" pioneer appradio touchscreen deck.

I had a quote from visions electronics and it was very expensive. Stupid expensive. They said it was quite a process because of my car model. They would have to bypass my amplifier, install a wiring harness at $160.00, etc ...

Please let me know anybody if there is a cheaper and simpler way to go about this safely. I want to have a nice deck in my car. This stock one is so outdated. No USB or auxiliary.

Also, I want to post pics on here of my car. Does anyone know how to go about this too?

Thanks for your feedback

Nick

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hey. I hope I can help you the picture uploading think ...

With forums I found it best to use another website like ; www.imageshack.us to upload the pictures there ( is a simple drag and drop format ) and then they will give you a link that you will have to copy/paste here in the the reply box and that's it .

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I really want to install an aftermarket deck in my car. But I know it's complicated. I want to save as much money as possible being as safe as possible and retain my sunroof and wiper function. Can anyone help me out please? I don't care if it's a single or double din I would prefer double. I want to spend as least money as possible. I read it may affect safety features such as airbags, warning lights, etc. I would actually pay somebody if they could give me good instructions and walk me through this process.

Thank you, please help

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.