Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just went a few blocks away from my house because a good friend posted up a picture he took, so it inspired me! :) Took about 50 and got maybe 3-5 good ones. This is by far my favorite so far :D Raw picture, I love the dark feel but it may be a little too dark. Thoughts!? Also anyone want to see less good looking ones? :p

·
Registered
168 Posts
Just right on the lighting, looks like a magazine cover!:clap

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I want halos so badly :( But I have asked a few friends and they all say the black ones would look terribly out of place. :/ I dont think so personally... I also need a drop and window tint -.-

Hell.. the only reason I dont have any of the above is because I want an SS so badly:[

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for all the feedback :D Nikon D3000 with a 50mm 1.8G
Got it for Christmas 2 years ago, I'm kinda off and on with photography. Hadn't picked it up for a month or two so I figured why not its decent weather!

Im really thinking black halos for sure. Just gotta figure out prices/HIDS :)

·
Gawd of Thunda!
1,336 Posts
did a quick edit of it, not saying you did anything bad I just love to fidget with pics and was bored lol

as for Halos, definitely black, can always check ebay, they usually have decent deals on halos with HIDs.
Where's the license plate delete?!?

:p

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
Your car looks good, I like the wheels a lot.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Hijacker!!!

I don't like the ski rack or whatever it is, but what is that black stripe above the rocker panels? Just a tape and spray, or is that an extra trim piece. I do like that.

But next time make your own thread instead of trying to show up someone else. Lol

·
Gawd of Thunda!
1,336 Posts
Hijacker!!!

I don't like the ski rack or whatever it is, but what is that black stripe above the rocker panels? Just a tape and spray, or is that an extra trim piece. I do like that.

But next time make your own thread instead of trying to show up someone else. Lol

............. He was only showing what a silver car with black lights look like... calm down lol.

·
Registered
210 Posts
I was just f'n with him anyway. I'm never serious, except about the ski rack. Lol. Black looks good with any color, and the op already has an excellent look. The wheels really look good on the silver. They don't look as good on the yellow or blue one i saw with the same looking wheels.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Yea was just showing what 1- black headlights look like on a silver car 2- what black headlights look like with a lot of black accents lol

And yes the black stripe on the doors above the rocker panels are just plastidipped, taped around the body lines on the doors and sprayed um

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.