Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

My ls. Dont like the stripes then hit the back button. Tint is 5% strip, back windows and 25% driver and passenger. Enjoy, let me know what you think of her.

·
Registered
423 Posts
i think cobalts look hella sexy in yellow. and im gonna take a wild guess and say he's either A. got steelies on fro winter ( you can tell in the picture) or B. planning on getting rims in the future. but if i may spark a few ideas... love the fender stripes but i feel like it should be match by tinted brake tails and side brake lights.

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
I don't like the stripes, shocker symbol, hella stock sticker, or the southern flag at the bottom of the windshield...so im just gunna hit the back button

·
Registered
27 Posts
good looking car and it looks familiar..... almost like ive seen one similar lol

·
Registered
23 Posts
The stripes seems random and yellow is ok on Bolts but the rims/hubcaps? or lack of them? But Im curious to see if you plan to do anything to it.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Yellow looks good when it's done right, this one just ain't done at all so I can't speculate lol

Fender stripes are alright need tinted tails and remove that Chevy sticker logo
also the fender stripes need to follow the fender line ( where bumper meets fender) or they look outta place

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well thanks for the positive feedback. Seems the steelies really throw people off haha. Im currently working on a 77 blazer and thats where all my money is going. Also the jeep, truck, quad haha, like i said the balt is only a fuel saver!

---------- Post added at 07:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

This is why Im running steelies. not money ;ppp

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
the ford has been passed down from my grandpa to my dad and now to me. 212000 on her 302 and running like new. That truck will run as long as im living.

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
cool, I have a 96 with the 302. Bought it from my dad after I sold my SS. 169k and running beastly. They have a 03 f150 and a 03 250 super crew. Me and my dad are fixing up his 82 150 custom. Has like 250k and though it sits it fires right up with some gas and bat no problem. It spent its life in upstate NY as a tow truck and plower so its pretty rusted up but we're gonna get it looking good again.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.