Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a few weeks of rain it finally cleared up! Washed it up and went for a quick photo shoot... Was about 30-45 mins and ended up with only 2-3 shots I liked. :/ Picky photography :p

Shoulda used some tireshine but was in a hurry!

Heres one pic. Tell me what ya guys think!

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Haha alright, Ill upload a few more in a sec. Not the greatest but eh,

---------- Post added at 01:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 PM ----------

·
Premium Member
2,068 Posts
So is this the monster I've been reading about? Good looking ride. Love the wheels

2005 cobalt base model coupe

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Haha the monster? psht nothing special there. I got the rims + used tires for $500 off a friend. Then I got in a wreck.... and got 2 new rims out of it! :p

I do love the rims, its about the only style I really like on our balt besides a few I see! Thanks for the input and compliments :D

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
What kind of tires?

·
Premium Member
2,068 Posts
I love the wheels. I have been looking for a used set, I've seen some I like but the ones that are nice are torn up.

2005 cobalt base model coupe

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Not sure on the tires.... Whatever was cheapest at the tire shop ;P
18 inch low profile is all I know!

Yeah swan its funny.
I saw these rims on a red SS online and was like dang those are sweet I love them.
Then about a week later I saw them on another silver balt in town and was like OMG!
Then I started working with a new girl at work and we got talking about her husbands car and it was a silver cobalt with rims.... I was like no way!
We got in touch and he ended up selling the balt and gave me them + a set of tires for the $500 and took payments ;) so it was a sweet deal for me!

They were dating durning that time, but I was invited to the wedding and rolled up in my balt with them on and after the wedding he came up to me and told me that 4 of his friends had said "dude the kid who bought your cobalt is here" hahah. Just a funny story and pretty damn cool that the one style rim I love, I find on another balt and end up getting! :]

They actually use to be on a yellow LT that I think belonged to someone active on this forum or another cobalt forum :p (finds out I knew him too)
small small world..

---------- Post added at 11:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 PM ----------

Was bored the other day and had been wanting to do this.
Good ol Plasti dip! The edges are a bit rough and don't look too good but I like the look

I also dipped the grill, (black with gloss) instead of the grey look it had before!

·
Premium Member
3,860 Posts
Well I'm not one for flash and dazzle, but what's important here is that you love your wheels and the car in general. I'm beginning to warm over to the door guard delete look and the pinstripe is classy and not overdone. The black bowtie is a classic. How's the ride on those 18's?

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It rides fine! Little rough on crappy road but it's not bad at all. I wish I didn't have the pin stripe. Came stock but I'm afraid to take it off! The door handles are just dipped, need to redo it as my passagner is starting to peel. Anyways... Thanks! :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.