Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought my 2010 cobalt Lt, and i was thinking about doing little mods here and there to it. My question is you guys think a spoiler like this would be too much on the car? can you give me a link to an lt with a ss spoiler? i have been looking everywhere cant seem to find it. or can you guys recommend any other spoilers for me?
heres the link JKS® - Factory Style Rear Spoiler - 2DR SS - 2010 Chevy Cobalt Spoiler
THANKS A BUNCH!:bigsmile:

·
Registered
709 Posts
I just bought my 2010 cobalt Lt, and i was thinking about doing little mods here and there to it. My question is you guys think a spoiler like this would be too much on the car? can you give me a link to an lt with a ss spoiler? i have been looking everywhere cant seem to find it. or can you guys recommend any other spoilers for me?
heres the link JKS® - Factory Style Rear Spoiler - 2DR SS - 2010 Chevy Cobalt Spoiler
THANKS A BUNCH!:bigsmile:
I'd say SS spoiler without SS body kit look pretty lame... This is just my 2c nothing personnal :blink1: Cobalt all should have been wingless imo..

·
Registered
584 Posts
I suggest a lip kit or body kit.

I'd say SS spoiler without SS body kit look pretty lame... This is just my 2c nothing personnal :blink1: Cobalt all should have been wingless imo..
Sedans look better with Spoilers imo.
I'm trying to trade my trunk for one with a spoiler, no luck...

[Insert signature here]

·
Say What again!
5,999 Posts
God I hate the SS Spoiler, especially with the stock LS/LT bumpers.

With a full SS bumper set and side GFX, it does look more fitting.

·
Registered
922 Posts
If you find my show off thread you'll be able too see pctures on my LS with the SS spoiler. I've been trying to find a SOM low wing on it that wants to trade. The SS wing is jsut too much without either and aftermarket body kit or the SS bumpers and lip.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have the small spoiler they introduced on the 08's and its just fine with me, i think the SS spoiler is too big and looks funny.. imo...no offence to all who have it.. lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.