Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:) more or less for shits and giggles up the rural road, it was my Brothers 2.2L LT automatic against my SSN/A 5spd.

I dont know how to race worth squat( I apperently granny shift?) but anywhoo we were doin 40Km/Hr and I did the 3horn beep and I dumped it down to 2nd(I dont really know best gears to drop to I just always drop to the next lowest lol)

anyways I killed him, it was amusing but we just wanted to do it out of curiousity... I heard people saying the 2.4 is a lot like the 2.2 but I outright owned him, and hes an an auto, so no drivers race there, just floor it... and I dont even know how to drive competitively :laugh:.. oh and no mods to either car.

Yes yes street racing is stupid and I dont do it, but it was late down the 10km long flat raod, we were bored lol and thought I would share :)

·
Registered
489 Posts
The old 2.4 was only a 150hp and the new one I think is around 175???? I raced a Z-24 cavi with the 2.4 and I won by almost a car length.....

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lol trust me this strip of road is locally known as "the strip" haha all the speed limit signs were smashed over and its this looonnggg straight 10Km road out in the boons, not even a house along it its great.

But yeah it was a fun sprint :)

·
Registered
680 Posts
Ah fun...
Too many cops here to attempt fun stuff like that =)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.