Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have recently purchased a PS3 and looking forward to Gran Turismo 5. I got a Logitech Driving Force GT steering wheel setup, along with a copy of GT5 Prologue from ebay for around 1/2 the retail price. I am now interested in building a cockpit setup. I was wondering if anyone else here may have done this and would care to share some pics. Also if anyone knows where I can get some diagrams that show how to build different setups would be very helpful. I am simply looking to mount some sort of bucket seat and have an area to mount the wheel and pedals. For versatility, I would like to find a way to make the wheel mount area adjustable for different drivers.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well im not looking for a pro setup or anything fancy like a real arcade setup. Im leaning more towards some sort of plywood construction similar to a desk of sorts with adjust ability for the wheel and then a seat from the junk yard or something. I have been tossing around the idea of getting racing seats for my cobalt and then use one of the stock seats for this setup.

The only plans I have found online was for a setup that looks like this. I would not have the TV mounted to it and debating the center console setup due to not having the G25 setup with the 6 speed shifter and clutch pedal

·
Registered
931 Posts
i had the stearing wheel and peddles back in the day for PS1...

this is a great idea tho

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.