Chevy Cobalt Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
720 Posts
Again, yes it will bolt up to the GMPP exhaust...

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
The header doesn't even bolt directly to the exhaust.. it bolts to the downpipe. But yes it will fit and it is a GREAT header! I have it and you can not beat the quality for the price! i'd recommend getting the combo that comes with the DP also. My biggest gain was with my downpipe.

·
Registered
496 Posts
just got the header/dp combo from PPE engineering (sells through Racing Solution)! nice gains and great sound

·
Banned
7,805 Posts
oh yes on the second pipe from the top, now question for you If I have an aftermarket intake and these headers without SAI and just completely remove the SAI tube with out a tune, will that throw any check engine lights or anything else?

·
Registered
496 Posts

here's mine. the first cobalt with the manual tranny dp. gotta say, its pretty nice. loving the gains and the sound. PPE engineering threw on a ceramic coat on it for me too. nice guys

·
Premium Member
115 Posts
oh yes on the second pipe from the top, now question for you If I have an aftermarket intake and these headers without SAI and just completely remove the SAI tube with out a tune, will that throw any check engine lights or anything else?
Ya it will throw a CEL without tuning it out but it won't do anything to the car itself.

·
Registered
496 Posts
ya mines throwing a CEL now. but i had the oil changed yesterday, so it must have reset whatever was done to tune the new cat. need to take it in

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.