Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what do i need to install after market radio in 07 colbalt . i dont care about the chimes thanks grunt11bush

·
Registered
720 Posts
go to crutchfield.com and click the "outfit my car" link...follow the instructions and select according to what you have...then just add a head unit to your cart...it will automatically put the needed accessories in there for you...I believe they are the following: Antenna adapter/extension, mounting kit, wiring harness...there might be something else, but I can't remember...wherever you buy from, if it's a retail store or online store, ask them to tell you what parts are needed.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
go to crutchfield.com and click the "outfit my car" link...follow the instructions and select according to what you have...then just add a head unit to your cart...it will automatically put the needed accessories in there for you...I believe they are the following: Antenna adapter/extension, mounting kit, wiring harness...there might be something else, but I can't remember...wherever you buy from, if it's a retail store or online store, ask them to tell you what parts are needed.
thanks for info. this thing is a lulu to deal with

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.