Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im sure there has been this question posted before but i can not find my exact answer. i have an 06 cobalt ss it has cruise and radio controls on the steering wheel. im looking to put an aftermarket head unit and a system in it soon. what i need to know is if anyone can give me the link or a part # to the adapters i would need for all of my controls to work. i have done some looking but i do not want to buy the wrong peice and waste alot of money. any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
455 Posts
PAC audio has the best one, just go to their website and enter your vehicle info, it will tell you all the interfaces you need

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
I have both the PAc steering wheel harness and the Pac harness for the sounds (chimes). Turns out the sounds dont come from the radio in the 2005 and 2006 cobalts so I would just buy the audio controls harness

---------- Post added at 12:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 AM ----------

I have both the PAC steering wheel harness and the Pac harness for the sounds (chimes). Turns out the sounds dont come from the radio in the 2005 and 2006 cobalts so I would just buy the audio controls harness

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.