Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've got a brand new suncoast ram air hood that has never been painted or installed before for sale. Hood will fit any model cobalt or g5 and has been stored in my basement. If anyone is interested let me know and I will have pics posted once I'm home from work.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
also the price when you get home from work.

---------- Post added at 03:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 PM ----------

he said he will have pics when he gets home from work :notrust:
Haha thanks and I'm open to offers. Of course you'll need to see it first:toung:

---------- Post added at 02:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 PM ----------

bump, a few pics are up. I can take from different angles if anyone needs.

·
Registered
680 Posts
Thats nice but the shipping would murder me lol
Good luck with the sale!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
meet me in winnipeg lol ill buy it haha
I'd be happy to ship it out to you but I'd never fit it in my car to drive it out and even then I'd only consider meeting say half way. If you are interested I could grab you a shipping quote. Did one for a guy in BC and it was between 90 and 220 depending on the type of shipping. Anyway your call, just thought I'd let you know.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I need a hood, i live in BC, postal code v2v6n4 if shipping is only 90-200 like u said that'd be sweet, how much u want for it?

·
Registered
911 Posts
Oh I likie...would u take $400 shipped in Canada to B0W 3M0? Let me know, I won't be back on till tomorrow night tho...would u want canadian funds or american funds?

·
Registered
19 Posts
if you still have it pm me a price for hood and deliver to 19526 thanks jeff

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.