Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, my name is Alek but you'll see me around as Ramphex. Hmm... a little about me... Well, I'm an Aquatics Supervisor at an out-door water park in North Jersey (Mountain Creek). I like flowriding (link in the sig), working on cars, computers, hanging out, watching movies, etc... I drive an 05 2.2 5-speed victory red sedan with minor mods. I'm glad to now be a part of this forum and here are some pics.

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
I am mclovin!!!

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
keep it coming man :) any plans on getting new wheels?
Yes, first I'm looking to do a bigger brake swap as well as 5 lug swap... I don't want to get different wheels now because then when I go 5 lug I will have to sell them.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Yes, first I'm looking to do a bigger brake swap as well as 5 lug swap... I don't want to get different wheels now because then when I go 5 lug I will have to sell them.
thats interesting. i dont think ive read about any body trying to go from a 4 bolt to a 5 bolt. what made you want to do that?

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thats interesting. i dont think ive read about any body trying to go from a 4 bolt to a 5 bolt. what made you want to do that?
Figured if I get SS brakes might as well grab the hubs with it so I don't have to look for bigger 4 lug rotors

·
Registered
610 Posts
Figured if I get SS brakes might as well grab the hubs with it so I don't have to look for bigger 4 lug rotors
makes sense. too bad i just bought wheels, so i guess i wont be going that route any time soon. let us know how it goes though.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.