Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

5721 - 5729 of 5729 Posts

·
Say What again!
6,000 Posts
Those will be going on my brother's Mustang ('01 GT).

And yep...I was waiting for it to happen here. It hit Cruzetalk months back now...took some getting used to at first, but I am already used to it now, so that's a plus.

But yes, I'd like to request we go back to the original banner...

·
Say What again!
6,000 Posts
Okay - posted that in the community feedback on the design.

Dark mode is wonderful on this new forum, by the way - hit the three dots in the upper right, and it'll be at the bottom of that menu.

·
Registered
949 Posts
The new design isn't bad or anything, I'm just salty about the banner in particular haha

Saw Rise of Skywalker last night. I really liked it! ...Aside from a few bad moments. Not gonna post any spoilers of course

·
Say What again!
6,000 Posts
Yeah, hoping they change it back, as there are two people (us) that have requested it.

I'm sure we'll see it next week or the following week. From what I hear it's just way overstuffed - probably one of the few times a movie really could have benefited from being a two-parter.

·
Registered
949 Posts
I felt like it didn't have too much going on. It could be a 2 parter, but I think everything wrapped up well with just the one movie.

I'll be interested to see what all my friends think of it when they all see it.

·
Say What again!
6,000 Posts
So we just saw it this evening. It was fine, enjoyable - the "big ship fight" was fantastic, and everything I've come to expect in a Star Wars film - the stakes truly felt high. But the rest, especially the beginning, I swear I couldn't even catch my breath with how fast it moved around.

I agree with my initial assessment, though, especially as mentioned with the beginning - there was just a lot of shit. New characters coming out of nowhere with little exposition, plenty of things brought up, specifically, and then not answered. And the worst was just how much they walked back The Last Jedi, which was an outstanding movie and kind of "freed" the series to progress into something greater...or to have the last movie spend most of its time retconning or pretending it didn't exist.

I think, overall, the end was fitting, it's just how they got there that really didn't make a lot of sense. TFA and TLJ were outstanding. This was just decent.

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #5,727
peak a boo

·
Say What again!
6,000 Posts
Ohai!

5721 - 5729 of 5729 Posts