·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
Sometimes 4.

·
Cobalt Master
2,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Weres the car at now? Is it at the shop now?

---------- Post added at 03:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 PM ----------

So i gotta change the leds in the headlights they burnt out so im going to do white blue white on each side

·
Cobalt Master
2,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Why is it there you dont have full coverage on it? Did u call you insurance?

Whats the door piller? The part in-between both doors?

I have no idea all i know is that one led is out on my driver side while the others are all on its not loose i checked so im guessing it burned out same happened to some dude on here that asked me how to fix it i gave him the site of were to get the bulbs after reading about it

·
Registered
583 Posts
My car is a Mexican registered car with a Mexican license, the girls insurance has to fix everything, and pay everything as it was her fault !....

---------- Post added at 12:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 PM ----------

and yes door pillar is the division of the doors ....

IDK about rthe LEDs thou !....check everything is right before changing them may be a wrong conection or loose end

·
Cobalt Master
2,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
No i know that lol i mean your insurance fixs due to full coverage and she takes the bill lol what i mean

---------- Post added at 03:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------

Oh ok

I looked at it all im going to swap bulbs with the other led to see it it works then i know it done n il order my white n blue bulbs

·
Registered
583 Posts
I don't think is going to work that way since if I take it to my side of the insurance and papers they ganna want me to tow the car all the way to Tijuana MExico, (2 hours) and fix it there...and obviusly the girls insurance is not going to hope for those expenses lol....let see how it works...

well good luck with the leds thou!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.