Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've looked in this section if there was anything to help with this question, couldn't find nothing.

So I've had some rattling in my trunk for a while now. Everything in my car is completely stock (don't really have the time or money for any drastic modifications to it). It seems like the rattling is coming from where the rear speakers are, right at the top of the trunk right behind the back seats.

I thought I found what was causing it a while ago. I noticed that if I held down on the safety seat clip covers, it would stop. So I just yanked those things off. Seemed to work for a bit. But a rattling appears to have come back in the same spot. Not anywhere near as bad or as loud as before...but its still noticeable (to me at least :p).

Anyone else have any issues with this?

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
well i have the problem because i broke off the very back clip at the back where it meets the windshield. you could do something i saw someone on CSS do and take off the rear panel, put down a towel back there out of the way from everything and the put it all back on...but i would personally use dynamat just because i have a stereo system in mine

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.