Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
all the pics were taken off my phone and nothing fancy with mountains in the backround.. :p .. when i get a better camera i'll take some better ones

2008 Chev Cobalt LT

bought in jan 2012

mods
mud flap delete
belt hanger delete
side exterior trim delete
17inch RTX rims /tires
painted calipers / drums
SS front bumper

future mods
sound system
alarm
window tint
exhaust
SS seats - undecided

when i bought it stock..

after taking off side trim and new rims/tire/painted calipers

after SS front bumper

my bumble bee.. :p

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
Next step is the headlights!

---------- Post added at 02:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 PM ----------

Great looking ride though!!

·
Registered
253 Posts
Yellow Cobalts have some great potential. You seem to have started it well :D

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
^haha yup, I'm so happy they didnt put those on for my year!

·
Registered
803 Posts
its easy peasy after you did the side moulding

whats a belt hanger delete?

---------- Post added at 01:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 PM ----------

ohh seat belt? i got it... sorry for cluttering your showoff with BS

car is looking good man!

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
small bump.. finally installed my 3way speakers in the front.. much clearer and the bass doesnt crack when i turn it loud.. bass is also deeper.. the old ones looked so cheap n gross.. the material felt like paper.. ive never seen such cheap speakers in my life.. lol

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
They are called paper cone and yes they are the cheapest GM can find and that money can buy.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i'll make sure to check what kind of speakers come in the next car i get.. better be sum bose or pioneer speakers.. ;)

·
Registered
455 Posts
Even the Bose and pioneer are cheap paper speakers from the factory, the best factory systems are still crap IMO.

I read an article a few years back, at the time, for their top of the line cadillac stereo, gm paid $.07 per speaker and $1.89 for the radio, even with high quantities, there isn't much quality at those prices

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
nothing new yet.. juss felt like throwin a couple of pics up, next mod will be a full window tint, gotta get my brakes check first though.. anyway...

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
all the pics are taken on my 2mp blackberry curve.. so ya its the camera.. its def not dull at all in person. have to get a decent camera soon

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts
Or a decent phone :toung:

Looks clean! i love clean lol, take off those GM badges! I did mine with dental floss and used my nail to get the sticky part off and a little bit of adhesive remover after that. Then it shall be cleaner!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.