Chevy Cobalt Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is this rather hard? Im not sure if I want to shell out the cash for recaro's. So if anyone knows another decent brand of seats that would be awesome.

However, basically I have basic sewing knowledge just never went to this magnitude. Figure I might want to have a professional do this, anyone ever went this route and have an estimate on price costs?

Cobaltxfe if you read this and know of somewhere that will do this around a decent price I would love to do this.

Get all the seats re-upholstered.

Also has anyone found a rear seat delete yet? lol.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Why don't you just find a used set? If your not in a rush you can often find used decent seats for a good price. My leathers I paid 300 for then traded them straight up for my TC seats.

·
Wootsauce!
8,593 Posts
Is this rather hard? Im not sure if I want to shell out the cash for recaro's. So if anyone knows another decent brand of seats that would be awesome.

However, basically I have basic sewing knowledge just never went to this magnitude. Figure I might want to have a professional do this, anyone ever went this route and have an estimate on price costs?

Cobaltxfe if you read this and know of somewhere that will do this around a decent price I would love to do this.

Get all the seats re-upholstered.

Also has anyone found a rear seat delete yet? lol.

well to pay to get them professionally redone will cost you about the same as a used as stated before me. Now if thats what you want to do that is kewl, it would be nice because they would be custom you know what i mean. But a used set shouldn't be to hard to come buy. Like i said your gonna pay around the same for a custom redo, or a used set but thats ur call. Check craigslist, i was on there the other day and there was some i think.

As for the rear seat delete kit, im not sure if ANYone makes one for the balt. Im doin mine completely custom. I just haven't had time to finish it. Maybe i can get around to it this weekend. Theres some pics in my show off thread if you want to check them out.

Hope that helps man

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.