Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I did a Cash for Clunkers deal last week and got daughter #1 a 2009 Cobalt LT 4-door. I know in advance that she will scratch the top of the rear bumper getting stuff out of the trunk. I'd like to get a bumper protector similar to what might be found on a minivan. They're not pretty but better to look at than scratches. I found one for a Cobalt 2-door:

2005 & Up Chevrolet Cobalt 2 Door OE Style Bumper Cover Protector by Sportwing.com

Emails to Sportwing about 4-door application have gone unanswered. Any one know if the top ledge of the rear bumper is shaped significantly different between the 2-door and 4-door? Better yet, any one know where I might find one for a 4-door?

I will take a trip out to a Chevy dealer on Sunday and measure the differences if any.

·
Premium Member
2,473 Posts
That should work worse case is you have to trim it a little. Try Ebay before you buy it from them though, you may be able to find it cheaper. For information from many companies I found it better to go old school and call them and talk to a person, you get quicker answers that way.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.