Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I blew a rear tire today, it shredded and ripped apart the rear bumper, I will need a whole new rear bumper.

I'm looking at Ebay and google shopping here, and they have some bumpers for cobalts from other years, will other years' bumpers work?

Mine is a 2006 LS

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'd love to put an ss bumper on it, but then I'd want the rest of the ss exterior....and I cant afford that. I am willing to accept donations tho :toung:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I live in central Pennsylvania, right smack between harrisburg and State College....the bumper has to be in very good condition, as the rest of the car is flawless.

Its a coupe.

·
Registered
365 Posts
I'd love to put an ss bumper on it, but then I'd want the rest of the ss exterior....and I cant afford that. I am willing to accept donations tho :toung:
Rear SS bumpers are practically the same as LS/LT/Sport and the same price, so just get the cheaper bumper

The LIP is what makes it different

·
Registered
133 Posts
o i had the same thing happen i patched it up with resin and fiberglass had no problems and i still have that bumper lying in the garage after i got the body kit

·
Registered
667 Posts
The SS rear bumper is a little longer i think with a different mid center piece.

Again, what color coupe bumper do you need, we can check out here for you if you want.

·
Banned
7,805 Posts
I live in central Pennsylvania, right smack between harrisburg and State College....the bumper has to be in very good condition, as the rest of the car is flawless.

Its a coupe.
**** me right? well if you are gonna get the bumper painted again anyway, i'll sell you my stock rear bumper

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.