Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking of doing something like this

thoughts? I'd probably incorporate a wing and reverse fogs if i do it. licenses plate would be cut up and mounted towards the side of course :p

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
unique, but a lot of body work that I know I couldn't do (and make it look right).

I think it could look good. Good luck.

·
Premium Member
745 Posts
G-5 trunk. CHMSL delete, Keyhole delete, shaved bumper. Looks clean as F***

---------- Post added at 01:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 PM ----------

Fat nose-less smurf.

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
that looks sweet! sooo clean

·
Registered
866 Posts
I would leave the license place part of the bumper.. if you are thinking of doing your plate all crooked and shit like a minitrucker dont do it! That would look gay as all hell on a cobalt

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Imo, theres a difference from shaving a few things to make the area look clean and whatnot, and I have a real appreciation of that. But I think this goes a bit far, its just on the plain side in the center.

Good luck!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
A wing would probably add more flare. There is no exhaust tip but will be dual exhaust(and dual tips) when i get my hands on a cheap welder.

Also the trunk/center of the hood/evo front are going to be different then the rest of the car. Probably a more exotic or a candy blue flat while the rest is flat black. Of course this could change, I can't do any of this till late may when college is out.

·
Registered
866 Posts
a wing would probably add more flare. There is no exhaust tip but will be dual exhaust(and dual tips) when i get my hands on a cheap welder.

Also the trunk/center of the hood/evo front are going to be different then the rest of the car. Probably a more exotic or a candy blue flat while the rest is flat black. Of course this could change, i can't do any of this till late may when college is out.

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
ehh...i dont like it. too empty

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.